At Achieving True Self, each one of us strives to be a steward of our mission every day, providing help and hope to each person whose life we touch. We believe that people matter, and we use Applied Behavior Analysis to help enhance a person's abilities by delivering our services in a respectful and meaningful manner. Compassionate care to families is provided by team members who are uplifted and thrive in an empowering culture. The past few years at Achieving True Self have afforded us the incredible opportunity to serve hundreds of individuals and their families across Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia – and it has been nothing short of an honor for our organization. Each day, all of YOU humble US, and remind us of our "why."
So much has happened with Achieving True Self in 2019 alone, including:
* Growth of our leadership team, specialists and administration
* Promotion of several RBTs to the BCBA or BCaBA role
* Expansion of our services across MD, PA and WV
* Recognition as an ACE provider with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
* Delivery of keynotes and breakout sessions at local and statewide conferences
* Extension of consultation and outreach efforts
* Launch of our brand new website and app
* Filming our first video, to be released early next year
* Progress with advocacy for two laws in Pennsylvania: the creation of behavior analyst licensure and a mandate for powered, height-adjustable adult sized changing tables
* Aligning ourselves with new community partners who share a similar vision
As we move into this next decade, let’s continue to change this world - together. We can’t wait to share more news with you in 2020.
Thank you for being a part of our story, and our lives.
Our Achieving True Self family wishes you and your loved ones a peaceful, healthy, and abundant holiday season.