Back to News
Speech and Language Pathology Now Available at the ATS Center for Achievement
Achieving True Self is now reviewing referrals for Speech and Language Pathology at the Center for Achievement!
A child may be referred to a speech and language pathologist for an evaluation if he or she demonstrates:
- difficulty producing sounds in words
- with unclear speech, especially with unknown communication partners
- difficulty following directions
- with a stutter
- difficulty combining words to make phrases or sentences at an age-appropriate level
- difficulty with answering questions appropriately
- with a raspy or hoarse voice
To learn more about Speech and Language Pathology Services at ATS, click here.
Ready to make a referral? Make one today conveniently and confidentially through our website.